About

This is a brain blog about the ins and outs of interaction in my world. Some good, some bad, but all things I find relevant.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Dear Followers,

Dear Followers,

Okay so.  I keep saying I will do a better job of posting and then...look, months have gone by.  I'm sorry.  I think of all these wonderful things to say when I don't have my computer around, and then, when I sit down in front of my computer I start trucking away at whatever task has brought me there and then I get up and move to the next task.  Then when I think back I realize, "man, I didn't blog!"  So, here I am.  What's new you ask?  Everything it seems like.
New job.  Teaching 3rd grade. I've been trying to keep my nose down, do my job to the best of my ability.  My kiddos really know how to make me smile as they covered my dry-erase boards in doodles on Friday as we headed into Spring Break.  I still can't believe I have a "real" job.  It's a huge difference from owning your own business, but it is so fulfilling to a part of the lives of my students.  I had so many teachers in my past that I do not look back on fondly, I hope my students can think back on me years from now and at least smile at my antics.
New home.  Still trying to sell the other one, but finally feel like I am settling in to my mountain home.  Want to see a picture of the view out my window?
 

From the top of my road...

My yard...

My work...

In town...

Yep, it's pretty.




Shop updates.  I've combined my two Etsy shops into one and have been working on new items as well as cleaning out some of the stuff I am not using.  Feel free to stop by.

SKWOriginalsbySummer



BTW:  GO SPURS GO!

Have a great day!
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment