About

This is a brain blog about the ins and outs of interaction in my world. Some good, some bad, but all things I find relevant.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Dear People Who Love Etsy,

Dear People Who Love Etsy,

I went a little Treasury Crazy this weekend.

There is also a Sneak Attack going on right now over on the Handmade Movement.  There are 5 great shops with lots of great goodies!
MeravRoth
PaperandPosy
SassyBeautiful
HighcliffCreationsAbigailSierra


I also have a giveaway going on right now on my Facebook page.






And, if that is not enough to keep you going, I have a special in my shops right now.  Use the code BACK2SCHOOL to score 30% off your order in my paper and jewelry shops.



Have a Great Day!

Thanks,
Summer

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful treasuries!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the treasuries! Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy have you been busy with the Treasury's love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Summer! Thanks for including the SA victims too.

    ReplyDelete